- Alicha & Paul & baby Azalea Grace Our first born little girl is 2 weeks old today. Feeding her in the early hours of this morning I noticed it was 4:19am – the time she was born. Reliving the birth in my mind I feel compelled to write a testimonial. Gabby, Paul & I are so very grateful you were there with us to welcome our baby into the world. Looking back, the whole experience would not have gone as smoothly, been as beautiful, joyous, calm and supported without you. Gabby’s expertise as a Doula goes beyond the physical assistance during labour, and beyond the wealth of knowledge she shares pre and post birth. Gabby chose to get to know Paul & I for the people we are, she took considerable time to understand our values, desires, vulnerabilities and sensitivities and gave her all to ensure both our needs were met throughout the journey. She was our second pair of eyes, knowing our needs and wants and helped us relay these to medical staff when Paul and I were caught up ‘in the moment’. Empathy in my opinion is not a skill that can be taught, and this is why Gabby is so special. We highly recommend utilizing a Doula like Gabby, she helped to define a role for my partner well before our baby arrived, and during and after he was as well prepped as I was. I won’t claim to have been the perfect hypnobirthing student 😉 however, our baby arrived swiftly, safely and without birth trauma – and without Gabby there to support us as a family things …
- Hi Lovely Gabby, “Gabby was our Hypnobirth teacher and after a weekend of learning about this, my partner Jason and I felt very empowered and educated on the natural way of giving birth and that it should be an easy, loving and enjoyable process. We practiced all the meditations, exercises and affirmations a few months prior to the birth and we felt this really helped also. Gabby was our doula during the labour and birth and I am forever thankful to have her support, love and knowledge during this process. I delivered the baby naturally without any drugs in a water bath…. 12 hours later … a beautiful healthy baby. Gabby you are amazing and please keep spreading your light and love to all women for their birth experience!”
- Hi Gabriella We wanted to say a huge thank you to you and thought we’d share!!! We were so proud to welcome our beautiful baby girl Lexi to the Earth on Saturday morning after silently and calmly laboring at home until arriving at the hospital at 8cm and delivering an hour and 16minutes later. My husband had no idea until 1.5hrs earlier that i was laboring throughout the night I have your two day course to thank for that Kerri x
Latest Blog Posts
- My view on parenting was very strong though. Build consist routines create family traditions this builds value and confidence in children, two devoted parents putting there children first not them selves for at least the first 18 years, demonstrate good relationship foundation, monkey see monkey do.
- Babies who are delivered with a C-section don't go through the birth canal, so they don't get these microbes. That might help explain why babies born by C-section appear to have a higher risk for a variety of diseases, she says. Please do your own research, as its worth considering simply because of the vast change in our societies health conditions, what if this is the key to a healthy future?
- I know you can’t see the light in the first 6 weeks but its there I promise. Yes it sucks in the moment and I know you wish you had known more of what to expect but every baby comes with its own set of challenges and personality so no one method of parenting works for every baby, find your own way and listen to your gut most of all hang in there TRUST ME your going to be ok.